Life can be very demanding which means that peace and stability are key to mental soundness and deep-set joy in life. Our physical health plays a great part in our happiness and helps prepare us to fill our roles as women. Below is a list I have compiled that shows the five best ways to begin a healthier journey to fitness.
- Determine your goals – Whether that might be losing weight, gaining muscle, or competing, set in your mind what goals you would like to achieve.
- Determine your style – What is fun for you? When you incorporate exercise with fun, you will enjoy your workouts more.
- Determine your body type – Everyone has a unique and different body type which means that the steps taken towards fitness vary for everyone. After you determine your body type you can plan your diet accordingly to see which foods work best with which regime.
- Research your workout regimen – For fast toning results, maybe you would like to combine cardio with resistance weights. If you are looking to increase flexibility, consider yoga which helps with peace of mind. Whenever you begin any new lifestyle changes whether it is diet, exercise, or both, remember to always check with your doctor if you have any concerns.
- Determine your schedule – If you lead a fast-paced life and would rather break up your workouts into smaller chunks, consider doing an at-home workout video. If you have more time on your hands, consider a gym membership that has the equipment you need.
Come join us at the Downtown Historic Bed & Breakfast for a Women’s Wellness Retreat! This seminar will consist of activities that help women along on the sometimes difficult path of rediscovery to their feminine hearts. Tickets are $10.00 at the door and it will take place at the b&b on Saturday, April 22nd from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm. Sign up online through our Facebook page. We hope you join us!